Pirates, a city break for under a hundred quid is always decent value, so try this one to gorgeous Budapest: 3 nights from £96* per person including 4* hotel and return flights.
We're currently seeing the cheapest prices in November / January but there you can click "book trip" and change dates, length of trip and number of passengers easily.
Booking info Timeframe: 13. May. 2019 - 28. Feb. 2020
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 5 – 8 November 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 4* Di Verdi Imperial Hotel
- Rated 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £192 / 2 = £96* per person
About your stay
The 4* Di Verdi Imperial Hotel has a terrace and garden, with private parking and free-WiFi. Rooms have flat-screen satellite TV, kettle and aircon, while a metro station is directly outside the hotel, offering convenient connections to the sights of the city.
The hotel is a 30-minute drive or 50-minute ride on public transport from Budapest airport. An uber or taxi wouldn't be super expensive, but you might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £40 in total.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.