Always wanted to go to Barbados, home of the rich and famous, but been put off by the hefty price tags?
Well, we've found a little winter sun trip on our Holiday Finder -- seven nights accommodation and direct return flights, from £707* per person. Flying on other dates would cost up to £400* more per person.
Average daily temperatures in January and February are around a delightful 26°C so don't forget your suncream and swimmers!
The hotel was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019.
Booking info Timeframe: 9. Jan. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2020
This deal is only available from London Gatwick. Manchester departures are available on alternate dates.
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 18-25 January, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London Gatwick, Manchester
- 3* Time Out Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor and Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage £71 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £27 per person
About your stay
The Time Out Hotel is on the south coast of Barbados -- just over the road is lively Dover Beach with dreamy white-sand and plenty of bars and restaurants.
The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, a bar and a restaurant. Daily continental breakfast is included.
Harrison's Cave, one of Barbados' most popular tourist sights, is about eight miles away.
We have lots more tips about the Caribbean here.