With beautiful beaches, loads of great shops and a lively nightlife, there's a reason why Barcelona is such a favourite city break destination for many travellers.
We've found this lovely little deal to the Catalan city during March on our Holiday Finder -- return flights and two nights' accommodation at a well-reviewed hotel from £97* per person.
Barcelona can reach a pleasant 16°c during March.
Booking info Timeframe: 6. Mar. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2020
MORE DEPARTURE OPTIONS
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday. To change holiday details, click here!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 8-10 March, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London Luton
- 3* Travelodge Barcelona Fira
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Shuttle transfers from £24 per person, return
About your stay
You'll be staying at the Travelodge Barcelona Fira, a basic but well-reviewed hotel which is about 100 metres from Fira Metro station.
While the hotel isn't fancy, it does feature a 24-hour café and all rooms have air-conditioning, TVs and Wi-Fi.
And with all the money saved on accommodation, you can spend more on the important things like delicious tapas and scrumptious Rioja.
We have loads of great tips for a city break to Barcelona here.