Pirates, we all need something to look forward to, so how about booking a September city break to Barcelona for just 191*pp? We've found this great deal for a two night break, staying in the highly rated, 4* adults only TWO Hotel Barcelona by Axel.
This is a great value deal for a city break at this popular time of year, especially to stay at such a highly rated hotel. Pirates will be saving over £70*pp compared to departing just a few weeks earlier.
This package includes return flights, and you can secure it today for just £39*pp - just make sure you select the 'secure today' price when you click through to the booking page.
Booking Info Timeframe: 7. Sep. 2020 - 30. Sep. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 21–23 September 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various UK airports
- TWO Hotel Barcelona by Axel in Barcelona
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Return check-in luggage from £51 per bag
- Return shuttle transfers from £26 per person
About your stay
You'll be staying in a double room at the adults only, 4* TWO Hotel Barcelona by Axel. This hotel has a large, heated swimming pool on its rooftop as well as a spacious sun terrace.
There is also a rooftop bar, so you can watch the sunset with a cocktail in hand, before heading out to one of the many bars and restaurants nearby. Pirates will be just 150 metres from Rocafort Metro Station, and a 20 minute walk to Las Ramblas.