Next up is one of our fav providers for luxe escapes: Voyage Privé with this great Majorca holiday placing you at the popular 4* Iberostar Club Cala Barca offering unbeatable dining options, a wide variety of family-friendly activities and fabulous beach access! This is a fab price for an all inclusive family holiday!
Booking info Timeframe: 20. Sep. 2020 - 23. Oct. 2020
- Sample booking for family of 4 -- click through to last page to receive children discount and final price
More dates available -- or you could go as a couple!
- This holiday is flexible, meaning you can cancel up to 48 hours before, and get reimbursed with a voucher valid for 2 years on the Voyage Privé website.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (shorter / longer stays available)
- Holiday provided by Voyage Privé
- Example date: 3 - 10 October 2020
- Available dates spanning Jul - Oct
- Departure from London, Bristol, Birmingham, Edingburgh, Manchester to Majorca
- 4* Iberostar Club Cala Barca
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- 10% discount on spa treatments
- ATOL protected package
- Booking fee £15
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children / 2 adults sharing
- Flexible holiday (cancel up to 48h before and get and get reimbursed with a voucher valid for 2 years on the Voyage Privé website.)
Price breakdown from £1071 / 4 = £268pp*
About your stay
The 4* Iberostar Club Cala Barca hotel is located in the amazing Sa Barca Trencada, on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea and offers a paradise for families with children, due to its services and facilities. These include eight pools for guests of all ages (including a fun pool), tennis classes, diving classes, night-time shows, Monkey Club, Dolphin Club, and Eagle Club, not to mention large family rooms for a comfy stay away from home.
You have multiple choices for food and drink here and snacks can be found at the trendy 'Food Truck Zone', when in need of an ice cream or hot dog!