Mateys, after 2020 we think you deserve to enjoy the luxury lifestyle and especially when it is at an affordable price, which is why we've found you this great deal staying at the 5* Kairaba Bodrum Princess & SPA!
This is a 7-night stay at a 5* spa hotel in Bodrum, Turkey, and it's an all inclusive package, so you won't need to worry about a thing during your holiday, apart from whether to hit the pool or the private beach.
The price speaks for itself with this deal pirates, last time we posted this holiday it was almost £100 more per person, it's even cheaper if you want to travel as a family of 3. You can book this Turkey holiday today with a deposit!
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 30. Jun. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 19th - 27th April 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from many UK airports
- 5* Kairaba Bodrum Princess & SPA
- 4/5 at TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all-inclusive
- Location: Turgutreis, Aegean Coast, Turkey
- Hand luggage included - check airline policy
- Based on 2-3 sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £444 / 2 = £222* per person
About your stay
You'll be staying in the luxurious 5* Kairaba Bodrum Princess & SPA on an all inclusive, so all of your meals and drinks are already included in the price.
This hotel has indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a spa (extra charges apply), and even a private beach.
The temperature will be in the mid-20's at this time of year, so you can spend all of your time relaxing in the warm sunshine, or if you fancy going on a Pirate adventure, the hotel can organise car hire for you.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.