Grab a bargain in Bulgaria with 7 nights at the 5* Festa Winter Palace Hotel from £206* per person including flights & breakfast. Secure with a deposit starting from £54pp.
Remember the little Pirate life hack for a cheap holiday: head to a place outside of its high season for cheaper rates. Just because there's no snow in a ski town doesn't mean there's no reason to go: enjoy the hotel's relaxing spa facilities - indoor pool, sauna & steam bath - go for a walk in the mountains and sample the local cuisine.
Booking info Timeframe: 28. Apr. 2019 - 28. Jun. 2019
Other available months of departure:
*Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&Cs may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 7 - 14 June 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Gatwick, London Luton, Stansted
- 5* Festa Winter Palace Hotel
- Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £412.82 / 2 = £206.41* per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £31.50 per person
About your stay
The 5* Festa Winter Palace Hotel is next to Rila mountain in Borovets, Bulgaria. There's a big relaxation centre with an indoor pool, sauna, fitness equipment, steam bath and massage treatments. Free WiFi throughout.
Rooms have plenty of space as well as period furnishings and balcony with mountain views. The hotel has two bars and two restaurants.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our from £65 in total.
The 5* Festa Winter Palace Hotel is a scenic 1hr30min drive from Sofia airport.