Pirates, we've discovered a bargain Budapest city break including return flights and three nights accommodation at a 4* hotel.
This is one of the lowest prices we've seen recently for a Budapest package during Christmas market dates - it's the most popular time of year to visit! Even better, you can secure this deal with a low deposit today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 14. Aug. 2020 - 10. Oct. 2020
- November departure from £92* per person
- October departure from £79* per person
- September departure from £90* per person
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 6–9 December 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Birmingham, Manchester
- 4* Hotel Mediterran in Budapest
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £183 / 2 = £92* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You'll be staying in a double room at the 4* Hotel Mediterran, located in Buda. This modern hotel has a sauna and jacuzzi, so you can warm up after a day exploring the Christmas markets!
There are lots of restaurants and bars within walking distance from the hotel, and you'll be around a mile from all the main tourist attractions such as Buda Castle, the Hungarian National Gallery, Budapest History Museum, and the Citadella.