For those looking for a peaceful getaway with the kids, away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist areas, this stunning mini-break could be just for you.
Grab so well earned family time this Easter break with a 4 night break in Portugal, the 5* Pousada Palacio de Estoi hotel is located north - and within easy reach - of Faro, allowing you to visit the beach during your stay if you so wish.
This grand 19 century palace is set on acres of private land and also has an outdoor pool - great for the kids. This price includes flights and breakfast each morning of your stay.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2019 - 31. Oct. 2019
Example departure on 21st April from London:
Alternate departure dates - please check your school's holiday dates before booking:
- May half term from £269* per person
- Summer holidays from £423* per person
- October half term from £240* per person
- Manchester from £212* per person
- Birmingham from £214* per person
- Newcastle from £178* per person
- Bristol from £176* per person
- Liverpool from £202* per person
- Other airports available
Not your dates? Simply click through and alter them to suit you better.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 4 nights
- Example date: 21st - 25th April 2019
- Departure from London to Faro
- 5* hotel - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – B&B
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 2 kids sharing:
- Flight & hotel package – £644 / 2 = £161* per person
About your stay
Looking like something out of a grand period novel, the stunning 5* Pousada Palacio de Estoi is located in the Portugal countryside, just a 20 minute drive north of Faro.
Rooms are all air conditioned and modern, where as communal areas maintain period features and echo the hotel's 19th century past. There is both an indoor and outdoor pool, the outdoor area boasts a spacious sundeck - ideal for soaking up those springtime rays.
Breakfast, comprised of locally sourced produce, is served in the restaurant each morning and there is also a hotel bar.
Please note - school holiday dates vary up and down the country please check your school's holiday dates before booking.