Mateys, looking for some sunshine when the weather will most likely be pretty cold here in the UK, then Morocco could be the place for you!
This holiday in Marrakech is a real bargain, as the price is what you would usually see for a self catering break but this getaway to Morocco includes breakfast and dinner each day of your stay too!
You can book this fab half board Morocco holiday with a low deposit today!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 1. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 1st - 6th February 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* LABRANDA Rose Aqua Parc
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – half board
- Location: Marrakech, Morocco
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £364 / 2 = £182* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the LABRANDA Rose Aqua Parc which is a lush 4* hotel located in Marrakech in wonderful Morocco. Offering you 2 heated swimming pools and yet still in keeping with traditional Moroccan decor the LABRANDA Rose Aqua Parc lies a 10 minute drive outside of the city centre. There are a number of restaurants on site too.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.