Pirates, we have found a bargain holiday to Florida, check out this fab trip where you will be heading to Orlando for a 11 night stay at a super awesome price!
The Florida holiday departs in January and there are good prices from October through to March and even April and May too and you can also choose to stay longer (or a shorter duration) if you wish.
This is a great price as it is cheaper to head off on the Orlando getaway for 11 nights than it is for a 10 night stay - bargain! You can even book with a deposit and payment plan.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 31. May. 2021
- October from £413* per person
- November from £404* per person
- December from £397* per person
- February from £404* per person
- March from £396* per person
- April from £465* per person
- May from £467* per person
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 11 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 13th - 24th January 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from many UK airports
- 3* Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, a Rosen Hotel
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Lake Buena Vista, Orlando
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,504 / 4 = £376* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista which is located in Lake Buena Vista within easy reach of Walt Disney World and the Universal Orlando Resort and there's a free shuttle bus to both.
The hotel offers a great family swimming pool scene, delicious dining options with your hotel room being equipped with a fridge, microwave and some have a flat screen TV.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.