Ahoy mateys, Malta is calling and at this bargain price you can't go wrong. The holiday is under £150* per person for a week staying in a great 4* hotel offering stunning views.
The Malta getaway is based on 2 sharing and departs in December with loads of choice when it comes to departure airports.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2018 - 24. Dec. 2018
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 08/12 - 15/12
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Bristol, London, Bournemouth, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds, Newcastle, Manchester (departure dates may vary)
- 4* Cavalieri Art Hotel
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Loveholidays package £282.09 / 2 = £141.05* per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Shuttle transfers £17 per person (check out public transport and holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Cavalieri Art Hotel which is located in St Julian's in Malta within easy reach of all other towns and places of interest you may want to visit during your stay.
There is an outdoor pool, indoor heated swimming pool, restaurant and a terrace offering stunning views.
The hotel is a 7-minute walk from the beach, and you will find many restaurants and bars are within a 300m radius.