Pirates, all inclusive bargains can be hard to come by so if you are on the lookout for one then check this out. We have come across this all inclusive holiday in Halkidiki from £205* per person.
This Greek getaway is based on 2 sharing, staying in a great rated 4* hotel for a week on an all inclusive board basis - meaning all drinks, snacks and meals are included in the price.
This is a great price for a 7 night all inclusive getaway in an awesome and award winning hotel and is one of the cheapest we've seen. Heading off for a shorter amount of time is around the same price too.
There are really cheap prices in April, May and October with summer getaways not too shabby either. Book today with a small deposit of only £25 each!
This is an awesome price as it is over £70* less than the last time we posted it!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
More departures: (cheaper options may be available)
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Duration is 7 nights (longer & shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Departs from many UK airports (departure dates may vary)
- Example date: 29th April - 6th May 2020
- 4* Atrium Hotel
- 4/5 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis - all inclusive
- Location: Pefkohori, Halkidiki
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Shuttle transfers (check out public transport and holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
You will be staying in the 4* Atrium Hotel which scores a fab 4/5 at TripAdvisor and has received a Certificate of Excellence Award.
There is a great swimming pool for you to cool off in, pool bar, many sports and a shuttle service to the beach as well as the village.
Your hotel room will be well equipped with a TV with satellite channels, air-conditioning, fridge, private bathroom with hairdryer and balcony.