Ahoy mateys! Treat yourself to a beach escape out of the ordinary staying at the cool and uber-luxurious 5* Fairmont Fujairah beach resort. Here you'll be in a pristine location overlooking the Arabian Sea, with a selection of first class amenities at your disposal!
Booking info Timeframe: 2. Jun. 2019 - 27. Sep. 2019
- If you scroll down on the booking page you can choose your preferred flight times/airline.
We chose 5 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Departures spanning selected dates all year
- Cheapest date we found: 12th – 19th September 2019 (arrive 13th)
- Direct flights from several UK airports to Dubai
- Luggage included
- 5* Fairmont Fujairah
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – half board (*all inclusive available)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected package
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Total cost of holiday from £1,264 / 2 = £632* per person
- Private transfers £75 per person
About your stay
Fujairah is famous for its pristine beaches and lush green valleys, flanked by the Hajar Mountains on one side and the Arabian Sea on the other. The sophisticated 5* Fairmont Fujairah is a designer dream come true, set in Dibba (about 45 km from Ras Al Khaimah and 90 minutes drive from Dubai.) It features and inviting year-round pool and sun terrace along with a floating water park.
In the hotel's gastro bar you can try the catch of the day, and freshly baked focaccia bread in the European-inspired Café Pronto. IAMMA, the hip swim-up bar has fruity cocktails and light bites.
The spacious and airy rooms come with floor-to-ceiling windows and are kitted out with all your latest mod-cons, along with slippers and free toiletries.