Pirates, Budapest is just one of those cities everyone has to see at least once, and you can do it at a reasonable price, too - 3 nights from £104pp including the 3* Budai Hotel & flights. This cute hotel offers views of the city and is a peaceful spot from which to visit this lively city.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2018 - 27. Feb. 2019
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 8 – 11 October 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Edinburgh, London, Manchester, Nottingham
- 3* Budai Hotel
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £208 / 2 = £104pp
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
About your stay
The Budai Hotel is on a peaceful hillside overlooking Budapest, with a terrace and free public parking. There's a bar and cafe to enjoy a quiet drink or bite to eat, while rooms have private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free WiFi. The re
The hotel is well-placed for public transport links, with the city centre reachable in just 30 mins (or 14 mins by car).
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £36 in total. The 4* Budai Hotel is a 40-minute drive from Budapest airport. You can also do the journey cheaply by public transport in about 1hr30mins. Shuttle transfers are available for £27pp.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.