Escape to the "jewel of the Adriatic Sea" next staying at the top-rated 4* Hotel Casa del Mare-Amfora in Kotor Bay in Montenegro with scenic views of the emerald green water, right by a private shingle beach. Breakfast is included in this deal and you can choose to extend your stay or upgrade to another board. We've also spotted some availabilities over Easter!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 16. May. 2020
Some dates from London
- 01.04 - 04.04 from £286pp*
- 02.05 - 05.04 from £274pp*
- 11.04 - 14.04 from £381pp* (Easter)
- 22.04 - 25.04 from 276pp*
- 26.04 - 29.04 from £263pp*
- 27.04 - 30.04 from £265pp*
Flying from Manchester
Flying from Belfast
Flying from Newcastle
Don't see your dates/airport? Click through to amend the search to suit your preferences!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 26th – 29th April 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Lastminute.com
- Departure from Manchester, Belfast or London
- 4* Hotel Casa del Mare - Amfora
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Lastminute package £586 / 2 = £293pp
About your stay
The rustic 4* Hotel Casa del Mare-Amfora is situated a short stroll from the private beach with breathtaking views of the bay, offering contemporary accommodation along with a sauna, hot tub and massage facilities. In the restaurant you can enjoy fish specialities accompanied by live piano music, and grab some home-made ice cream, cocktails and snacks in the BeachCafé Bar. All of the air-conditioned rooms at Amfora Hotel come with cable TV and a minibar and are tastefully decorated with modern amenities.
The sights of Kotor, including St Tryphon Cathedral, the Maritime Museum and the Church of Saint Luke are within 8 km from Amfora and the surrounding area offers many leisure activities including hiking and fishing.
Need a car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday, so you can get around and explore Montenegro. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £21 in total.