Pirates, we've found a bloomin' belter of a deal to little-known but much-loved Bucherest.
Head to the capital of Romania next year, with return flights and a 3-night stay in a 4-star hotel, over a weekend too, from £120* per person -- that's £40 per person, per night.
Did we mention that the average price of a beer in Romania is about £1!
This deal departs in February but we also found departures in March from £137* per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday after you click through!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 13-16 February, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 4* Europa Royale Bucharest
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Board basis – Room-only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £14 per person
You'll be staying at the Europa Royale Bucharest, a 4-star hotel set within a 19th-century building right in the heart of Bucharest's centre.
While in town, we would recommend a visit to the Palace of Parliament -- it's the world's biggest parliamentary building (and one of the largest buildings of any kind)!
Also, pay a visit to the Old Town, home to Vlad the Impaler’s former court at Curtea Veche (now a museum) as well as plenty of cool bars, shops and restaurants.