See the best of incredible Italy with 3 city breaks in 1 courtesy of Crystal Travel! You'll be visiting beautiful Rome, Venice and Florence for a grand total of 6 nights, with flights included from several UK airports. You'll also get a great hotel in each city, breakfast daily and train travel around the country.
Departures are available between November 2018 and March 2019, with some of the cheapest options in November and December - a fine way to avoid the crowds of high summer.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2018 - 30. Mar. 2019
Sample departures for £159*pp from London on January 11th, 16th, 17th & 19th.
- Bristol departures from £179*pp (December 1st)
- Edinburgh departures from £199*pp (January 19th)
- Manchester departures from £189*pp (January 19th)
This holiday is provided by Crystal Travel. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 0947!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Spend 6 nights visiting Rome, Florence & Venice
- Flights from London, Manchester, Bristol & Edinburgh
- Departures available between November 2018 and March 2019
- Example Dates: January 11th - 17th (Departing from London)
- Hotels - included (2 nights Rome, 2 nights Florence, 2 nights Venice)
- Train transfers between cities - Included
- Board Basis - Bed & Breakfast
- Hand luggage - Included
- Airport transfers can be arranged for an additional charge
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- For full Terms & Conditions, please see Crystal Travel
- Italy package from £318 / 2 = £159* per person
In Rome you will be staying at either the Romoli Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) or the the Marc'Aurelo Hotel (3.5 on TripAdvisor). Romoli Hotel offers air conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibar, hairdryer, free toiletries and free WiFi. You'll be within a 15-minute walk of a metro or train station, meaning all the sights of Rome are easily accessible.
Marc'Aurelio Hotel is a short distance from The Vatican, and an easy metro journey from the Spanish Steps and Piazza Navona.
In cultural Florence you'll be staying at the Meridiana Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), just 350 metres from the Piazza della Liberta. The property offers comfortable, air conditioned rooms. The centre of the city can be reached in 15 minutes by bus (or a little more on foot if you feel like strolling through this beautiful city).
Once you reach Venice you will be treated to a little bit of luxury, staying in the 4* Smart Hotel Holiday situated in Mestre (4/5 on TripAdvisor).
The hotel has a TV room, bar with gorgeous terrace and a restaurant where you can enjoy international or Italian dishes and again offers that all important free WiFi. The bus stop is 200 metres from the hotel if you wish to visit Venice's Piazzale Roma.
Train travel between the cities listed above is included - arrive in style! Crystal Travel can offer airport transfers for an extra charge.