Come discover the best of Italy will this superb package from TourCenter! With this deal you'll be spending 8 nights visiting Lake Garda, Rome, Florence and Venice - home of some of the finest art, culture and natural splendour in all of Italy!
A hotel stay is included in each city, along with train travel around Italy, return flights from the UK and even a complimentary glass of wine to greet you in Rome. Buono!
Booking Info Timeframe: 22. May. 2018 - 27. Nov. 2018
Sample departure for £269pp from London on November 5th
- This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9038!
- Spend 8 nights visiting Rome, Florence, Venice & Lake Garda
- Flights from London, Manchester, Birmingham + more UK & Ireland airports
- Departures available between May and November 2018
- Example Dates: November 5th - 13th
- Rome - Romoli Hotel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Venice - Hotel Aaron (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Florence - Hotel Diva (Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Lake Garda - Hotel Il Castello (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) or JHD Dunant Hotel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Train transfers between cities - Included
- Complimentary glass of wine upon arrival in Rome
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage - Included
- Airport transfers can be arranged for an additional charge
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- For full Terms & Conditions, please see TourCenter
In the Eternal City you'll have thousands of years of history right on your doorstep, with a stay at The Romoli Hotel keeping you close to the action. Guest rooms each have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a minibar. The hotel is within 2 miles of Parco della Caffarella, Baths of Caracalla, and Basilica di San Giovanni
Lake Garda is one of the most picturesque areas of Italy and TourCenter are really treating us by adding it to this package! You'll be staying at the 4* JHD Dunant or the 3* Hotel Il Castello, both a short drive from the water's edge.
JHD Dunant is a design property with modern art pieces decorating its interior, whilst Hotel Il Castello overlooks Pozzolengo Castle.
In picturesque Venice you'll be staying at the 3* Hotel Aaron. This cosy property is located in Mestre, with bus stops and train stations located a short walk away. You'll be at Venice's Piazzale Roma in less than 20 minute pirates!
In cultural Florence you'll be staying at the Diva Hotel, a 15-minute bus ride from the historic centre of the city with all its legendary artwork. Rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Here you're less than 2 miles from Parco della Cascine.
Train travel between the cities listed above is included - get around Italy in style! TourCenter offer airport transfers for an extra charge.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.