Pirates, snap up a minibreak to one of the coolest cities in the world with a well-priced trip to Berlin -- try a couple of nights in summer from £99* per person, including 3* hotel and flights.
There's plenty of availability throughout winter when prices are low, so it's a great time to go!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2019 - 30. Mar. 2020
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 21 – 23 January 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs several UK airports
- 3* Hotel Delta
- Rated 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £198 / 2 = £99* per person
- Check-in luggage from £31 per bag
About your stay
The 3* Hotel Delta is in the west of the city, offering easy access to Berlin's sights. The hotel has free WiFi, breakfast buffet and 24-hour reception, while rooms have TV, minibar and private bathroom. Enjoy a drink in the hotel bar and terrace, or wander to one of the city's thousands of lively bars and eateries.
It only costs a few quid to get a single ticket from the airport to the hotel, and the city's public transport is simple to use, but if you wanted to hire a car, you could snap one up using our car comparison tool.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.