With beautiful architecture, impressive museums and lots of beer and sausages, Berlin is always a great choice for a cheeky city break.
We've found a cracking little trip during August over a weekend on our Holiday Finder -- two nights' 4-star accommodation at a well-located hotel and flights, from £207* per person.
August is a great time to visit as the sun will be shining and the beer gardens will be in full flow!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Aug. 2020 - 31. Aug. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 28-30 August
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 4* Select Hotel Berlin Ostbahnhof
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Room-only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £47 per bag, return
- Return private transfers from £46 per person
You'll be staying at the Select Hotel Berlin Ostbahnhof, a centrally-located well-reviewed hotel in Friedrichshain, one of Berlin's trendiest neighbours.
The hotel isn't fancy but the rooms are modern, clean and spacious enough for a few nights.
Ostbahnhof Train Station is right next door so you can easily hop on a train to Alexanderplatz, an open square with shops and restaurants, in about five minutes.
The East Side Gallery, a chunk of the Berlin Wall that still stands and has now been turned into an outdoor art gallery, is about a 5-minute walk from the hotel.