Pirates, why not treat yourself this year with a cheeky city break to Berlin to see the wonderful Christmas markets and enjoy a glass (or two) of traditional German mulled wine gluhwein.
We've found a cracker of a deal on our Holiday Finder -- three nights at a central Crowne Plaza hotel with return flights for a great price!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 16-19 December
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 4* Hotel Crowne Plaza Berlin City Centre
- 4/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £297 / 2 = £149* per person
- Check-in luggage from £41 per bag, return
- Return private transfers from £33 per person
You'll be staying at the Hotel Crowne Plaza Berlin City Centre, a central 4-star property that's just a two-minute walk from the famous Kurfuerstendamm shopping street.
The hotel has an indoor swimming pool and spa, a bar and an American-style restaurant.
Berlin's Christmas markets usually run from late November until the end of December and involve markets, music and lots of delicious food.