Pirates, check off 3 of Asia's most awesome destinations in one fell swoop with this fabulous package from TourCenter! With this 3-in-1 getaway you'll sample the sumptuous cuisine of Bangkok, bask in the sunshine in Bali and dive into the big city bustle of Kuala Lumpur. This package includes 10 nights of hotels and all the flights you need.
Departures are available from 5 UK airports as well as Dublin, with options between April and September 2019. Contact TourCenter and get booking today!
Booking Info Timeframe: 2. Apr. 2019 - 2. Oct. 2019
Example departure for £589* per person - May 9th from London Heathrow
Alternatively fly from:
- Manchester from £889* per person (May 16th)
- Edinburgh from £889* per person (May 5th)
- Birmingham from £829* per person (May 2nd)
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9078!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.
- Flights from UK/Ireland to Bangkok, onwards to Bali and Kuala Lumpur before returning to the UK/Dublin
- Checked luggage included
- 3 nights at the 4* Hotel Royal Chinatown in Bangkok
- 5 nights at the 4* Paragon Hotel Seminyak or b Hotel Bali & Spa in Bali
- 2 nights at the 4* ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre in Kuala Lumpur
- Board basis - Room Only
- Sample departure for £589* from London LHR on 9th May 2019
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- 3-in-1 package from £1,178 / 2 = £589* per person
First stop is the bustling capital of Thailand, famed for delicious food, beautiful temples and raucous nightlife. You'll be based at the 4* Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). The hotel has a great outdoor pool as well as fitness centre. The property is located in the centre of Bangkok, a short distance from some of the biggest temples.
It's time to hit the beach pirates! You'll be staying at the 4* Paragon Hotel Seminyak (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) or b Hotel Bali & Spa (4/5 on TripAdvisor). Paragon Hotel is a short distance from the beach and has an outdoor pool on site. b Hotel Bali & Spa offers the perfect location for catching some waves and also boasts a pool.
Next up is the razzle dazzle of Kuala Lumpur, where you'll be staying at the 4* ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre (4/5 on TripAdvisor). This property has a gorgeous rooftop infinity pool and is less than 1km from the famous Petronas Towers.