Pirates, book this city break to Rome today and you will save a whole lot of pounds. We've seen just the hotel room without breakfast or flights advertised on other websites for more than the per person price of this package*!
We found great prices for September, but if you prefer to go a bit later in the year, there are cheap dates in October, November and December.
Even better, Italy is currently on the government air bridge list, so you won't have to quarantine on your return to the UK. You can secure this package with a low deposit today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 15. Sep. 2020 - 15. Dec. 2020
- October departure from £133* per person
- November departure from £127* per person
- December departure from £123* per person
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 15–18 September 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Bristol, Manchester
- 4* Hotel Delle Province in Rome
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £256 / 2 = £128* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You'll be staying in a double room at the 4* Hotel Delle Province, with breakfast included each day of your stay.
This hotel is perfectly positioned for exploring the incredible city of Rome - it is just a few minutes walk to the Bologna underground stop (Line B). Pirates will be three Metro stops from Termini Train and Bus Station and a 10-minute Metro ride from the Colosseum.
The modern rooms have air conditioning, and there is a garden as well as a roof terrace which pirates can relax on after a busy day sightseeing.