If like us, you always like to have a holiday booked in to look forward to, then we suggest taking a gander at this Thailand trip departing in November.
This package we found on our Holiday Finder includes seven nights in Pattaya, with breakfast and flights included, all from ONLY £539* per person! This is the cheapest travel date we could find in November and it includes flights with different airlines.
Booking now means you get a really good deal in the bag, can plan your holiday days out for the rest of the year and secure the package for only £95 per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 22nd November (more dates available)
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London Heathrow
- 4* Nova Express Pattaya
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand and checked luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £1078 / 2 = £539* per person
- Return private transfers from £59 per person
About your stay
You'll be staying at the Nova Express Hotel, a 4-star property in Pattaya Central -- the hotel is really well reviewed and has a rooftop pool!
Rooms at the hotel have air-conditioning (this is important as it'll be hot!), big televisions with satellite channels and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
Pattaya is a lively and exciting place with white-sand beaches, loads of restaurants and a vibrant nightlife.