Pirates, it's time to hit the piste! Today we've got a great deal on a ski break to Borovets in Bulgaria from TourCenter. You can jet off to carve up the powder from as little as £199pp including return flights, top-notch 4* hotel accommodation plus ski hire and lift passes. You really do have it all included with this deal! To cap it off, you'll be staying on a half board basis meaning that daily dinner and breakfast are included.
Departures are available from London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow or Birmingham in March 2018 - get booking pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 31. Mar. 2018
- Direct return flights UK - Sofia
- 3, 5 or 7 nights at either the 4* Lion Hotel or the 4* Radina's Way in Borovets
- Fly from London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow or Birmingham
- Half Board basis
- 2 days ski rental included
- 2 day lift pass included
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Sample departure for £199pp from London Stansted on 13th March 2018
- Book now & pay later options available
- Based on two adults sharing
About your holiday
You'll be staying at either the Lion Hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) or the Radina's Way Hotel (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) in Borovets. The Lion Hotel is a 4* chalet style hotel is ideally located just a few hundred metres from the slopes. With it's alpine architectural details and top-notch facilities (including an indoor pool), this is the perfect base for a ski getaway. At the Radina's Way Hotel you can make use of the wellness centre, enjoy the sun terrace with views of Rila Mountain or sample an evening cocktail at the elegant restaurant - bliss!
At both hotels you'll be staying on a Half Board basis which means daily breakfast and dinner are included in your package. Also included are two days of equipment hire and lift passes, giving you free reign of the slopes without needing to bring your own gear!