Pirates, the truth is, there are cheaper deals if you want to go to Crete but if you like the finer things in life, the frankly gorgeous Syntopia Hotel may be for you.
This 7-night package is cheaper than the last time we ran it AND if you book for early May, 2021, it's more than £200 less than late May -- double win!
The chic all-inclusive hotel is beyond stunning and is adults-only meaning no snotty kids running around spoiling your holiday.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. May. 2021 - 31. Jul. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 2-9 May
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 4* The Syntopia Hotel
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – All-inclusive
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £917 / 2 = £459* per person
- Check-in luggage from £65 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £31 per person
You'll be staying at the Syntopia Hotel, a 4-star property that has a bohemian yet luxurious feel.
Rooms are elegantly and simply furnished with private balconies or terraces, air-con and bathrooms with lots of fancy soaps and the like.
Kick back on one of Ibiza-style poolside cabanas, enjoy a cocktail or two and enjoy your relaxing well deserved holiday.
Book this hotel by itself on booking.com.