Make the most of the August bank holiday this year by booking this bargain two night Brighton hotel stay.
With 2 nights accommodation in an upgraded room at a central, 4* hotel, breakfast each day, a bottle of wine in your room on arrival AND early check in, this package has everything you could want for relaxing seaside break.
We've seen JUST the hotel room advertised on other websites for more than the price of this entire package*! Plus, you can enjoy free cancellation up to 2 days before your departure date.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 7. Aug. 2020 - 7. Oct. 2020
Available from August 2020 - March 2021
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free and gives you access to all their offers!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 30 August – 1 September 2020
- Dates available: August 2020 - March 2021
- 4* Jurys Inn Brighton Centre in Brighton
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor & 2020 Travellers' Choice
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Free cancellation
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Voyage Prive package from £188 / 2 = £94* per person
- Superior Room
- Breakfast (currently boxed)
- Complimentary bottle of wine in room on arrival
- Complimentary mineral water, biscuits and newspaper
- 10% lunch/dinner discount during your stay
- Early check-in from 12pm and late check-out until 2pm
- Daily complimentary regular size Costa coffee per guest during your stay
About your stay
You'll be staying in a superior double room at the 4* Jurys Inn Brighton Centre.
This modern hotel is perfectly placed for exploring all that Brighton has to offer. You'll be staying in the New England Quarter, just moments from The Lanes and Brighton train station - which will make your arrival and departure super easy.
Brighton seafront is only a 15 minute walk away, where you can relax on the beach or even go for a swim!