"Budapest," says Lonely Planet, "has something for everyone" -- "dramatic history and flamboyant architecture" and "a nightlife that is unrivalled in Eastern and Central Europe."
We've found a 3-night 4-star city break, including daily breakfast and return flights, from £123* per person.
This deal departs on a Friday which is ideal if you don't have loads of holiday days left.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2020
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 13-16 March, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London or Edinburgh
- 4* Royal Park Boutique Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Daily breakfast
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £23 per person
About your stay
The Royal Park Boutique Hotel is about 3km from both the Széchenyi Baths and the Hungarian State Opera House. There is a metro station about a 5-minute walk from the property.
Rooms are modern and clean and breakfast is included at the hotel as part of the deal.
While in town, we would recommend a visit to the Szechenyi Spa Baths where you can partake in a variety of spa treatments within a sprawling 20th-century Turkish building.