Pirates, we are looking forward to a time when we can travel again and we are gonna go all out and head off to as soon as we can. Hopefully that time will be sooner rather than later and we can head off on some amazing Christmas market breaks.
Budapest is stunning in the winter time and has loads on offer for you to do, we have come across this fab city break in the Hungarian capital departing in December for a 3 night stay.
We think 3 nights is the perfect amount of time for a city break to Budapest but you can choose to stay longer if you wish, add breakfast at time of booking. You can lock this in with a deposit of £25pp.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 28. Nov. 2020 - 29. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights
- Example date: 6th - 9th December
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Arcadia Hotel Budapest
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only (b&b available)
- Location: Budapest
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Deposit £25p
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £277 / 2 = £139* per person
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.
About your stay
You will stay in the Arcadia Hotel Budapest which is a 4* hotel located in the east bank of the Danube in beautiful Budapest and opened in 2014.
The hotel offers a bar, cafe, free W-Fi and you will find bars and restaurants nearby. Transport is within easy reach to get you to the many awesome other great places of interest in Budapest.