California from £493pp: 7nt family holiday - incl. direct flights & Hilton hotel next to Disney
This 4* California holiday has a lot of things going for it; the deluxe Hilton hotel is right in the heart of the Anaheim theme park action, it includes direct flights from the UK to Los Angeles and it has both indoor and outdoor pools for chilling out in and 5 onsite restaurants to choose from.
A 7-night stay starts from under £500 per person, based on a family of 4 sharing.
Couples can also go for under £750 per person. You can extend your stay too and there are dates throughout September, October, November and December from both London and Manchester.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2018 - 15. Dec. 2018
Couples can also go from £734 per person, based on 2 sharing.
We chose 7 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
This holiday is also available from Manchester in September or October from £583 per person, based on 4 sharing.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Dates: September - December
- Example date: 23 - 30 November
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London or Manchester
- 4* Hilton Anaheim (Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – room only
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- Couples option also available
- ATOL protected
- £79pp deposit to secure
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults and 2 children sharing:
- Loveholidays package £1972 / 4 = £493pp
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £1468 / 2 = £734pp
- Check-in luggage £20.50 per bag, each way
- Airport transfers from £26 per person, return
About your stay
Hilton Anaheim is a 4* hotel that is in a great location for anyone visiting California's theme parks. It's just a 15 minutes' walk to Disneyland and the Disney California Adventure Park, and downtown Anaheim is less than 10 minutes drive away. The hotel has both an outdoor pool for all ages, and an adults only indoor pool. There's a kids play area, restaurants and spa services also onsite, as well as 5 restaurants, a lounge for drinks and a Starbucks.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £126 in total.