Ahoy mateys! We've spotted another gorgeous Caribbean break for you guys, and this time Antigua is on the cards. Here you'll be staying at the brand new, multi-million dollar investment 4* Hodges Bay Resort & Spa, right on the powdery white beach. Here' you'll have a range of contemporary facilities at your disposal, along with first class dining and breathtaking turquoise ocean views!
Top-tip: Sign up to Ebookers to get a sweet hotel discount of nearly £200 off the hotel price!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jun. 2019 - 29. Jun. 2019
- Ebookers are offering a sweet deal atm, giving you almost £200 off the total hotel price. (Original price is £1957, and you'll get it for £1760.) All you need to do is to sign up! It's free and super quick!
Sample flights: 12th - 19th June
Some more dates - just change the search manually
- 4th - 11th June
- 5th - 12th June
- 6th - 13th June
- 11th - 18th June
- 12th - 19th June
- 12th - 20th June
- 18th - 25th June
- 19th - 26th June
- 20th - 27th June
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Departures spanning June
- Cheapest date we found: 12th – 19th June 2019
- Example flights from London to Antigua/Saint John's
- Hand luggage included
- 4* Hodges Bay Resort & Spa
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 2 children sharing:
Total cost of holiday £2,992 / 4 = £748* per personRemember pirates, this trip is flexible and if the dates, airport, size of travel party or duration are no good for you then just go ahead and adjust the searches using the green buttons above.
About your stay
The elegant 4* Hodges Bay Resort & Spa just opened its doors in January this year, with the ambition of snagging the position as the leading hotel in Antigua, and it's no wonder why. From its exclusive location, to the top contemporary facilities and luxurious mod-cons, everything about this hotel breathes class!
You've got some great dining options to choose from here – 3 restaurants to be precise –, 3 bars, a coffee and juice bar and a string of luxury accommodations depending on the size of your travel party. They have all been luxuriously furnished, are bright and spacious and are kitted out with everything you might need for a comfortable stay.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £186 in total. The drive from Antigua airport takes about 7 minutes.