Pirates, Denmark is back on the safe list - woohoo! Why not treat yourself and head to one of the few places we can currently visit without having to quarantine on return to the UK, making Copenhagen a great option for a city break!
Known to be an expensive city for accommodation, this package is a great value deal for a stay in such a central, 4* hotel. You'll be able to walk to famous attractions such as Tivoli Gardens in just three minutes! Even better, you can secure this package with a low deposit today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 27. Oct. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2021
We chose 3 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book City Break button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 22nd - 25th November 2021
- Great prices from October 2020 - April 2021
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Ascot Hotel in Copenhagen
- Rated 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £298 / 2 = £149* per person
About your stay
You'll be staying in a double room at the 4* Ascot Hotel. You'll have a TV in your room, free wifi, and you'll also have access to the hotel gym. This hotel is set in a lovely 19th-century building, and is perfectly located for exploring all that Copenhagen has to offer on foot.
You'll be just a three minute walk from the famous shopping street 'Støget', City Hall Square and the famous Tivoli Gardens. If you fancy going further afield, you can also rent bikes through the hotel.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
Book the hotel only on Booking.com