Pirates, set sail to the Land of Fire & Ice with this incredible Iceland package from Travel Center! This deal includes flights, a hotel in Reykjavik and breakfast - the perfect starting point for exploring the wonders of Iceland!
The cheapest options are in November - when the nights are long and you have a great opportunity to catch the Northern Lights! Book now for next winter and you can start plotting the trip of a lifetime. Alternatively, contact Travel Center for plenty more departure options and get a personalised quote.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Aug. 2019 - 30. Jan. 2020
Sample departure for £129*pp from London on November 20th 2019
- Edinburgh departures from £155*pp (November 17th)
- Glasgow departures from £250*pp (November 17th)
- Manchester departures from £143*pp (November 19th)
Travel Center can put together your perfect holiday. Give them a call on 0207 927 7563 for a quote
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Flights from UK to Reykjavik, Iceland
- Departures from London, Manchester, Edinburgh & Glasgow
- Travel between August 2019 and January 2020
- Sample date for £129pp - November 20th-22nd from London
- Duration: 2, 3 or 4 nights
- 3 night stays available from £193*pp, 4 night stays from £230*pp
- Stay at the 3* City Park Hotel - Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Optional hotels: 3* Hotel Klettur & 3* Hotel Fron
- Optional tours: Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle, Northern Lights (prices vary)
- Board Basis - Breakfast Included
- Hand luggage included, hold bags for an extra charge
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
About Your Holiday
You'll be staying at the 3* City Park Hotel, nicely located close to Reykjavik Botanical Gardens and Laugardalur Park. En suite guest rooms each have a Samsung flat-screen TV and free WiFi, and breakfast is included at the property. Parking is available on site for pirates who wish to rent a car and see the island.
Talk to Travel Center about potential tours to the Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle, to go whale watching, to chase after the Northern Lights - and loads more!