Mateys, we have come across this super cheap 2 week holiday to Orlando, Florida, starting from only £392* per person for a family of 4 - thats' cheaper than what we usually see for a 7 night holiday! (Or, the equivalent of any decent 4* all inclusive package to Greece).
This Orlando holiday departs in January 2021, and includes direct flights with British Airways. There are a range of departure dates available at this low price spanning January to May 2021. Even better, you can secure this package today with just a £59pp* deposit!
Booking Info Timeframe: 4. Jan. 2021 - 3. Mar. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 14 nights (shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 15th - 29th January 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airport: London
- 3* Baymont Inn and Suites Orlando Universal
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on family of 4 sharing
- City tax may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1568 / 4 = £392* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Baymont Inn and Suites Orlando Universal which is located on Universal Boulevard in sunny Orlando, Florida.
The hotel offers an outdoor pool surrounded by sun loungers, an ideal place to relax after an action packed day at the theme parks. Your hotel room will have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, that all important free WiFi and a mini fridge!
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.