Pirates, if you haven't yet booked your summer holiday, we've uncovered a gem of a late season bargain to Turkey this September when you'll still get the sun, without the peak price tag.
You'll pay as little as £249 per person, based on 2 sharing for flights and 7 nights self-catering in a lovely 4* resort in Side. Take a chance on October dates and you can save even more!
Book this holiday for a deposit of £79 per person today and choose a payment plan to suit your needs.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2018 - 30. Oct. 2018
We chose 7 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Choose from 3 - 15 nights and which airport and dates you would like to travel by clicking on the Calendar/More dates button.
Scroll down to 'alternative holiday durations' book 3, 5 or 6 night holidays.
Other airports available include:
- Duration is 7 nights
- Flights from East Midlands, Manchester, Newcastle, London, Glasgow, Bristol, Birmingham
- Travel dates: September & October, 2018
- Example date: 26 September - 3 October from London
- Kentia Apartments (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Board basis: Self-catering (*other options available)
- Hand luggage
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Book with a deposit of £79pp
- Checked bags: £32.50 per bag each way (we recommend sharing bags to cut costs)
- Return airport transfers: £26pp
- Car hire: £26.25 per day
You will be staying in the Kentia Apartments which scores an awesome 4/5 at TripAdvisor. Your apartment will be air-conditioned with a TV showing satellite channels, sofa and fully equipped kitchenette. The hotel offers a swimming pool, spa with sauna and Turkish bath, indoor and outdoor restaurant, bars and the beach is under 15 minutes away.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.