Pirates, give yourself something to look forward to after Christmas and book this week-long holiday to the Algarve in January. Temperatures can reach up to 16°C, much warmer than the UK usually is!
The deal is self-catering but flights and accommodation are included, all from £99* per person -- that's less than £15 per person, per night.
We found a few departure dates in January but you can also depart in February from £107* per person or during March from £122* per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel..
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 18-25 January, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Belfast, Bournemouth, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester or Newcastle
- 4* Hotel Apartamento Balaia Atlantico
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Self-catering
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag, return
- Shuttle transfers £18 per person
About your stay
You'll be staying at the Hotel Apartamento Balaia Atlântico, a no-nonsense self-catering property between Albufiera and Vilamoura in the south of Portugal.
One Bedroom Apartments features separate bedrooms and living rooms, kitchenettes for preparing food and private balconies.
The hotel also features two swimming pools, a bar and a restaurant for when you don't fancy making your own meals.