Pirates, we've found a bargain-tastic Christmas Markets break to Berlin for you -- in fact, this is one of the cheapest packages we could find in the whole of December.
You'll get two nights' at a well-reviewed hotel and return flights for a knock-down price meaning you can spend more money on what matters - gluhwein, beer, pretzels and sausages. Oh, and some presents too.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 12-14 December
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 3* Comfort Hotel Lichtenberg
- 3.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £162 / 2 = £81* per person
- Check-in luggage from £41 per bag, return
- Return private transfers from £34 per person
You'll be staying at the Comfort Hotel Lichtenberg, a 3-star hotel in Berlin’s Lichtenberg district -- it's about a 25-minute tram ride into central Berlin from the stop just close by.
Rooms are modern and smart with the basic requirements one needs for a short trip and the hotel has a restaurant and a bowling alley! Guests get a discount so that's nice.
Berlin has loads of to do especially in the winter when the Christmas Markets come to life. Grab some mulled wine and go for a wander around the city enjoying the sights.