Pirates, we love holidays to Crete thanks to the great food and lovely locals. And don't forget the glorious sunshine!
Which is why we were so excited by this cracking deal we've found -- return flights and seven nights' self-catering accommodation from £163* per person -- that's just over £23* per person, per night.
Other dates in April are well over £300* per person so we suggest you get on this hot deal before the price goes up.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 22-29 April
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 3* Diamond Village Apartments & suites
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – self-catering
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage £56 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £20 per person
You'll be staying at the Diamond Village Apartments, a self-catering accommodation on the Greek island of Crete.
Onsite you'll find a swimming pool, a restaurant and a bar. Rooms feature air-conditioning, coffee machines and kitchenettes -- ideal for those travelling on a budget!
The apartments is about a 20-minute drive from the lively resort town of Malia where you'll find shops, restaurants and bars.