Something about Venice in the winter just works -- there is a crisp chill in the air, less tourists and a romantic more relaxed vibe.
Plus, it's loads cheaper than travelling in the summer so more money for vino and pizza!
We've found a corker of a deal in December staying at a central hotel with return flights for a great price.
We also found great prices in October, November and January, 2021.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 14-16 December
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Bristol or Manchester
- 3* Canal Hotel
- 3.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £188 / 2 = £94* per person
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Transfers can be arranged locally
You'll be staying at the Hotel Canal, a modest but well-reviewed and located hotel right by a canal in Venice. It has a rustic charm with 18th-century Venetian furnishings and Murano glass.
Tripadvisor users say the hotel is great value for money and really well located in the city.
We love Venice -- meander alongside the canals, visit some of the world-famous sites like St. Mark's Basilica or just grab some pizza and enjoy the relaxed and romantic winter atmosphere.