Pack up your warm clothes and get ready to head to pretty Prague in December for the Christmas Markets.
We've found a super deal with flights and two nights' accommodation for less than £100 per person!
Considering the festive season is the most popular time of year to visit, this is a great price.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 2-4 December
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 4* Hotel Mucha
- 4/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers' Choice Award
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £174 / 2 = £87* per person
- Check-in luggage from £41 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £19 per person
You'll be staying at the Hotel Mucha, a 4-star hotel that's walking distance from Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square where the main Christmas Market events are held.
Rooms at the hotel are spacious and modern with televisions, Wi-Fi and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
Prague has plenty to do with stunning architecture, lots of museums and of course cheap and plentiful beer!