Pirates, have you always wanted to go on holiday to Sardinia but been put off by some of the hefty price tags?
Then check out this week-long holiday we've found, with flights included, from £90* per person -- that's less than £13* per person, per night!
This deal departs in mid-April -- travelling just a week earlier would cost you more than £100* extra per person so this deal is hot.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 18-25 April
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London or Bristol
- 3* Residence Cristal Blu
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Self-catering
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return transfers can be arranged locally
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool.
You'll be staying at the Residence Cristal Blu, a self-catering property in Santa Teresa di Gallura on the northern tip of Sardinia. The hotel has a swimming pool and a sun terrace.
Studio rooms feature air-conditioning, televisions and fully equipped kitchenettes -- ideal if you are travelling on a budget as you can cook your meals at home!
The hotel is located in Santa Teresa di Gallura where you'll find a harbour to explore plus restaurants, shops and bars.