Pirates, do you fancy a spring Greek island holiday that's sunny and cheap?
Then have a gander at this package we found on our Holiday Finder to Rhodes -- seven nights' accommodation with flights and daily breakfast included, all from £179* per person!
Flying just a couple of days later could cost you nearly £50 more per person so this deal, like the temperature will be, is hot!
And not got the cash right now? That's ok as you can book this trip with a deposit from £39* per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 21-28 April
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London Stansted
- 4* Elite Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £19 per person
You'll be staying at the Elite Hotel, a well-reviewed 4-star hotel on the Greek island of Rhodes -- the hotel is in the capital, Rhodes.
The smart hotel has a restaurant and a bar while all rooms feature air-conditioning and private balconies.
If you want to explore the local area, we'd suggest checking out some of Rhodes' historical sites. Take a wander through the UNESCO-listed medieval Old Town or check out the Palace of the Grand Masters, a massive medieval castle.