Pirates, if like us, you've blown all of your money on mince pies and baubles, and your wallet is looking a little light, then we have the perfect cheap getaway for you.
We've found a 7-night holiday to Crete next spring, with self-catering accommodation and flights included, from £124* per person -- that's less than £18 per person, per night!
Plus, temperatures at the end of April are in the 20s so don't forget your flip flops and suncream!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 29 April-6 May, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Bristol or Manchester
- 3* Real Palace
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Self-catering
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage £52 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £19.50 per person
You'll be staying at Real Palace, a no-nonsense well-reviewed aparthotel on the outskirts of Malia on the Greek island of Crete.
The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, a pool bar, a hot tub and a bar-restaurant.
Each studio has a private balcony or terrace plus a kitchenette and fridge -- ideal for those of you travelling on a budget.
It's a less than 10-minute drive to lively Malia where you'll find a beach as well as bars, restaurants and all sorts of nightlife.