With stunning architecture, fascinating museums and friendly locals, Budapest is certainly a favourite for us pirates.
Plus, you'll find some of the cheapest (and most delicious might we add) beer in Europe!
We've found a corking deal with departures available in September all the way up to and including the Christmas Markets season in December.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2020 - 30. Nov. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 29 September-2 October but lots more available
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London or Edinburgh
- 3* Corvin Plaza Apartments & Suites
- 4/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Self-catering
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
For up to date information about visiting Hungary, please visit the gov.uk website.
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £200 / 2 = £100* per person
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £28 per person
You'll be staying at the Corvin Plaza Apartments & Suites, a smart and modern block of apartments close to a tram stop.
One-Bedroom Apartments are ideal if you like your own space while on holiday -- you get a separate living room and bedroom and a fully-stocked kitchenette (perfect if you are on a budget).
There's loads to do in Budapest -- explore the beautiful Old Town, go for a romantic stroll along the Danube or just enjoy some delicious beers in one of the city's many bars or restaurants.