Pirates, with 2018 just around the corner it's a great time to be thinking about next year's holidays! Today we've used our Holiday Finder to track down a great value week in Crete from just £250pp. You'll be staying at a chic 4* hotel located close to the beach with direct flights from the UK and daily breakfast included in the price!
Departures are available from 4 different cities in May 2018 - don't let this one pass you by pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
Sample departure from London Gatwick on 2nd May 2018
- There are many other departure dates and airports available for this deal - click here to see them all!
- Direct return flights UK - Crete
- 7 nights at the Elounda Ilion Hotel
- Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Sample departure from London Gatwick on 2nd May 2018
- Deposit option of £49pp available
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- Return airport transfers £25.50pp
- Checked in luggage from £25.50 per bag each way
About your holiday
You'll be staying at the 4* Elounda Ilion Hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). This stylish hotel makes a great base for a week of chilled out relaxation. The centrepiece of the hotel is the infinity pool overlooking the sea although the whole hotel enjoys stunning sea views and many rooms look directly out over the water. The centre of Elounda, a bustling little village is around 30 minutes away on foot. The hotel's lush grounds feature olive and citrus groves and are the perfect spot for an evening stroll.
Why not rent a car?
Although you have return airport transfers included in this package you might prefer to have your own wheels to get around and explore the area. Using our great car hire price comparison tool we've found a great deal for a week of car rental for just £84: