April/May is a great time to visit Lisbon to enjoy some sun and al fresco coffee breaks it this utterly picturesque city. You must order in a typical pastel de nata – the world-famous, delicious Portuguese custard tart! This offer places you at the chic but wallet-friendly EXE Saldanha near Lisbon's Old Town with breakfast included, for a great price!
Booking info Timeframe: 24. Apr. 2020 - 30. May. 2020
- From London 28/4 - 1/5
Some more dates from London
- 25/04 - 28/04 from £162pp*
- 26/04 - 29/04 from £164pp*
- 27/04 - 30/04 from £182pp*
- 28/04 - 01/05 from £156pp*
- 29/04 - 02/05 from £183pp*
- 02/05 - 05/05 from £210pp*
Not your airport? Go ahead and alter the search to bring up prices from your airport.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 28th April – 1st May 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Expedia
- Departure airports: London
- EXE Saldanha near Old Town/Lisbon
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Expedia package from £312 / 2 = £156pp*
Top tip! Additionally, Expedia also usually offers a selection of activities, tours and excursions at really good prices ranging from boat trips, to candlelit beach dinners, desert safaris and much more, depending on your chosen destination. Don't miss them on the payment page!
About your stay
Over at EXE Saldanha you'll be in a fab location for exploring the Old Town with sights aplenty. This sleek hotel offers modern facilities including a bar, cafe and restaurant with free breakfast included. Your room is bright and contemporary with your usual mod-cons along with a bottle of free water on arrival.