Ahoy pirates, are you looking to escape the cold this Christmas, New Year or winter in general, then we have come across this awesome getaway, a holiday in Malta from only £163* per person including hotel & flights.
The holiday in Malta is for 7 nights at a lush 4* hotel with an indoor & outdoor pool, spa and gym, perfect for a bit of pampering.
This holiday departs in December and you can choose to be there on Christmas day or even celebrate New Year, there are many dates at great prices throughout the year and you can even book with a small deposit.
Booking Info Timeframe: 24. Jul. 2019 - 31. Jan. 2020
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 19/12 - 26/12
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* Solana Hotel and Spa
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – self catering (upgrades available)
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £324.24 / 4 = £162.12* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will stay in the 4* Solana Hotel & Spa which is located in the centre of town in Mellieha in Malta.
The hotel has so much on offer including 2 pools, gym and sun terrace with stunning views and you are also in a great spot to visit the island of Gozo.