Mateys, as you may of heard Sweden has been taken off our list of countries that we need to endure a 14 day quarantine on our return so we immediately went on the lookout to see if there were any amazing deals there!
The cheapest option for this city trip to Gothenburg allows you to spend Christmas in this stunning country, what better way to end this weird year, and breakfast is included too! If you would rather not go for Christmas there are plenty of other dates on offer, and there are great prices for families as well as couples.
You can book this Sweden getaway with a deposit and pay the rest up before you go!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 2. Nov. 2020 - 31. Jan. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 23rd - 27th December
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Scandic Rubinen
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Breakfast - included
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £700 / 4 = £175* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Scandic Rubinen which offers an amazing location right in the centre of the city, the perfect location to enjoy this awesome city break.
The hotel has a bar and restaurant, rooftop terrace, 24 hour reception to assist you with anything you need at any time of the night or day and a gym if working out is your thing!
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.