The intoxicating aroma of "gluhwein" (mulled wine), roasted chestnuts, gingerbread cookies and grilled wurst of all sizes hang in the air over at the world-famous Nuremberg Christmas market - one of the most Christmassy markets of them all! We've found this last-minute break assured to get you in the festive spirit.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2019 - 22. Dec. 2019
- Sample dates 3rd - 5th December
Prices may vary somewhat
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Departures spanning December
- Sample date: 3rd – 5th December 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from London to Nuremberg
- Hand luggage included
- City Hotel Am Jakobsmarkt
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Total cost of holiday from £608 / 4 = £152* per personRemember pirates, this trip is flexible and if the dates, airport, size of travel party or duration are no good for you then just go ahead and adjust the searches using the green buttons above.
About your stay
We opted for a stay in the picturesque Old Town over at the City Hotel am Jakobsmarkt, a hotel with half-timbered annex which has been thoughtfully modernised - a short walk away from the world-famous Christmas market and a stone’s throw from the medieval castle-quarter of the city. Rooms here are bright and spacious with your usual mod-cons for a comfy stay, plus a rich breakfast buffet included.